k swap honda civic acura integra a/c fitting adapters for air conditioning lines
$84.99 & Free Shipping
67 in stock
Free shipping in USA
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- 30 Day Free Returns
- Custom A/C Fitting Adapters
- This Kit Was Designed To Fit All K Swap Engines Honda Civic & Acura Integra
- With This Kit Now You Can Make Your Own Custom And Tucked Air Conditioning Hose Lines.
- adapters are perfect to make a tucked hose kit, for example if you want to run the lines under the chassis frame, and relocate the dryer.
- What Parts You Will Need To Complete Installation ?
- 1.- 1996-2000 Honda Civic Condenser
- 2.- 1996-2000 Honda civic Dryer and a/c switch
- 3.- A/C Hose Size ( #6) (#8) (#10)
- 4.- A/C Hose End O-Ring Adapters Size ( #6) (#8) (#10)
- Note: Only Included Fitting Adapters No Extra Parts Included.
- Only Included All You See In The Picture.
- 1.- Evaporator Fitting Adapters (1-Piece Size #6) (1-Piece Size #10)
- 2.- Dryer Fitting Adapters (2-Pieces Size #6)
- 3.- Condenser Fitting Adapters ( 1-Piece Size #6) (1-Piece Size #8)
- 4.- Compressor Fitting Adapters (1-Piece Size #8) (1-Piece Size #10)
- example: check our pictures
- 1._ you will need 45-degree hose end adapters for wall with service ports size (1-piece #10 ) (1-piece #6)
- 2._ 130-degree hose ends for dryer ( 2-pieces size #6 )
- 3._ 130-degree hose ends for compressor (2-pieces size 1piece #8 — 1-piece #10 )
- 4._ for condenser you can use 1-piece size #8 130 or 90 degree for top port and 1-piece #6 size 180 or 90 degree for bottom port
- the bigger hose #10 will run from wall to compressor
- the small hose #6 will run from wall to dryer – dryer to condenser bottom port
- the top port of the condenser #8 hose will run to compressor.
- Note: this is only an example how the lines can be used but will vary on every car depending where you want to mount the dryer and where you want to run the hose, the adapters degree will vary.
- you need Hose and other adapters for your setup ?
- before buy any adapter you must check first where you want to mount dryer, and where you want to run the hoses.
- you can check what degree you need of these adapters
- you can buy these from this store Click here MOTORCRAFT AIR CONDITIONING ADAPTER STORE
- we highly recommend taking your hose kit for crimping to a professional shop like clutch line repair shops.
- if you know how to assemble the hose you can use tools like this click here Crimping tool shop
- don’t forget to lubricated the O’ring seals with Pag Oil before installation to prevent leaks.
- take your car to a proffessional to recharge with R134 refirgerant.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 2.7 in|