Diaphragm Assembly for K-Motor Performance Universal Fuel Pressure Regulator
Out of stock
Fast & Free shipping
- Free Returns
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
This Diaphragm Assembly for the K-Motor Performance Universal Fuel Pressure Regulator is complete with internal parts. It is a high quality replacement for fuel pressure regulators or FPR-200-1 and FPR-200.
- Complete internal parts
- Compatible with fuel pressure regulators FPR-200-1 & FPR-200
- Compatible with old black/purple pressure regulator
- One (1) diaphragm
- One (1) spring with top cap
Installation Note: Installation instructions are not included with the diaphragm, install at your own risk.
- Remove the regulator from the car to open and replace the internal parts.
- Loosen and remove the top adjuster screw, ball, and nut.
- Carefully remove the small stainless steel bolts (6-pieces)
- Take pictures of the spring order before removing it, check how it is installed. Install the new parts in order same as you removed the old ones.
- Reinstall and carefully tighten the small screws one by one. Do not over tighten. Make sure they are properly installed before reconnecting on the car.
- Reinstall the the top adjuster screw, ball, and nut.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 1 in|