K-MOTOR Radiator Mounting Bracket Kit For K series Swap For 1992-2000 Honda Civic
Out of stock
Fast & Free shipping
- Free Returns
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Steel Radiator Bolt on Bracket Kit for K Swap K20-k24 Engine
- Direct bolt-on rad bracket system for your K-swapped chassis.
- Relocating your radiator has never been so easy! These brackets bolt up to the oem upper and lower rad support, allowing you to easily mount your radiator on the driver side of the engine bay.
- Our universal kit includes 2 different top brackets, one for the EG chassis and one for the EK/DC2 chassis.
- As you can see in the pictures below, the wellnuts slip through a drilled hole in your lower rad support. When the mounting bolt is then tightened down, it mushrooms the well nut at behind creating a secure mounting point for your new rad supports. Simple and effective.
- Lower Mounting Bracket Hardware Installation
- 1.- Starting With A 1/8” Drill Bit, Carefully Drill The Hole You Just Finished Marking.
- 2.- After That, You Can Drill The Hole To The ½” Final Size.
- 3.- Next, Insert The Well-nut Into The Drilled Hole.
- 3.- Tight The M6 Bolt with the bracket in place
- 92-95 Civic EG with half radiator
- 96-00 Civic EK with half radiator
- 94-00 Integra DC2 with half radiator
- Top Mounting bracket
- 2x Lower Mounting brackets
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 2 in|