Transmission Detent Spring for Civic Integra Prelude B16 B18 B20 H22 (B – H Series)
Out of stock
Fast & Free shipping
- Free Returns
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Transmission Detent Spring set upgrade for Honda & Acura
Designed for B16 B18 B20 H22, B and H Series
Solid and Quality Steel Springs
Simple to install and inexpensive upgrade that gives improved feel and shift action as you engage each gear.
Increases the positive ratcheting feel of your transmission, with an over 80% increase in spring rate over the soft factory springs.
These spring kits are suitable for use in any car, street or track and are ideal for anyone desiring improved shifting feel.
Also helps ensure that the fork is fully in the desired gear position, and that it stays there.
(1) Remove the OEM Spring Setting Bolts one at a time, taking care not to lose the OEM spring or ball.
(2) Install the OEM ball, the new spring, and the OEM spring setting solt.
(3) Be sure to torque the Honda K-Series transmission detent bolts to 16 lbf-ft (22 N-m / 2.2 kgf-m).
(4) Repeat this procedure to upgrade all detent springs in your transmission.
You will use all three springs.
- Compatible with Honda-Acura
- 1994 to 2001 Integra
- 1999 to 2000 Civic Si –(B16 Engine)
- 1997 to 2001 Cr-v –( Manual )
- 1993 to 1997 Civic del Sol –(B16)
- 1992 to 2002 Prelude –(H22)
- Package Includes: 2 New Springs
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 1 in|